Arasi Auto Sales is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors and this page sets forth to explain any personal data that you provide to us or that we collect from you.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and securely store the following information about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. This information is commonly known as website analytic or traffic data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, the information you provide when filling out any of our forms.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or trade consumer personal information to third parties.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, products and/or services.
- Any special promotions, new information or events that we are offering
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to our secure customer database. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Protecting your personal information is critical to us and we ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
While we do take these steps and measures to ensure the integrity and protection of your data, there is always a degree of risk when sending and/or receiving information electronically over the internet. We cannot completely guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and sending such information is done so at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to another party.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- Where your prior consent has been given to disclose any of your personal information
Third Party Links
Arasi Auto Sales
11711 Pacific HWY SW
Lakewood, WA, 98499